Written by Administrator
Thursday, 22 April 2010 00:00
Chicken Paneer Paratha;
Ingredients for Paratha:
- Whole-grain wheat flour 4 Cups
- Ghee/vegetable oil 2 Tablespoon
- Water 1¼ Cup
- Salt to taste
- For the stuffing:
- Boneless roasted chicken (shredded) ½ cup
- Onion sliced ½ cup
- Julienne cut vegetables ½ cup
- Cottage cheese ½ cup
- In a nonstick pan sauté the chicken, vegetable and onions, then keep aside.
- Take the flour in a bowl and add some water to it. Knead it properly to make soft dough. Make sure that it does not stick to your hand.
- Now take the dough and roll out small balls out of it. Thereafter, take the balls, flatten them a bit.
- Press the dough balls gently and dust it with wheat flour. Flatten to the size of Tortilla.
- Place the paratha over a preheated griddle. After half cooked remove from heat.
- Put the chicken and vegetables, and topped with cheese on half of each paratha then fold like half moon shape, seal the edges with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil/Ghee and cook the stuffed paratha on medium heat, then flip over again. Make sure that you sprinkle oil on either sides of the paratha. Cook till it is properly done, until golden brown color.
- Serve hot with green salad on the side
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 June 2010 17:03